Five Loaves and Two Fishes
Order 6 – 10: Get 5% off
Order 11 – 15: Get 10% off
Order 16 – 20: Get 20% off
Order 20+: Get 30% off
(not applicable with the use of coupons or sale pricing)
This book looks at the miracle of the five loaves and two fishes from the perspective of the disciples, the little lad, and, of course, the Lord Jesus Christ.
Jesus saw that people had a need and knew how to meet it. He asked Philip, …Whence shall we buy bread, that these may eat? The disciples saw the need but did not see how they could meet it.
The little lad saw the need and did what he could by offering what little he had left. That “little” left a multitude filled.
This book is a great reminder that God can do so much more with our “little” than we can ever imagine.
Author: Greg Neal | Pages: 77 | Chapters: 8 | Format: Paperback
- Assessing the Situation Through the Eyes of Jesus
- He Knows Before We Know
- What Are They Among So Many?
- The Unknown, Unassuming, and Unsung Little Lad
- When Jesus Took the Loaves
- When They Were Filled
- The Fragments That Remain
- The Testimony of the Five Loaves and Two Fishes