Marrying the Right One
Author: Don Woodard | Pages: 63 | Chapters: 30 | Format: Paperback
- Some Conclusions About Life
- Important Questions to Ask Yourself About
- Choosing a Spouse
- What Is My Ideal Spouse?
- Is This Person a Believer in Jesus Christ?
- Is There Spiritual Fruit in This Person’s Life?
- Is This Relationship the Leading of the Lord?
- Has This Person Had a Lot of Short-Term “Romantic” Relationships?
- Have I Made Seeking the Right Person a Serious Matter of Prayer?
- What Kind of Relationship Does This Person Have With His/Her Parents?
- Does the Spiritual Leadership in My life Approve of This Relationship?
- Does the Spiritual Leadership in His/Her Life Approve of This Relationship?
- Can the Relationship Become a Friendship?
- What Spiritual Goals Does This Person Have?
- What Life Goals Does This Person Have?
- Is This Person a Good Steward?
- Will This Person Make Me Complete?
- Will I Complete This Person?
- What Do I Share in Common With This Person?
- Can I Live for This Person?
- Will This Person Live for Me?
- Would This Person Make a Good Parent?
- Do I Know This Person Well Enough to Marry Him/Her?
- Am I in Love With This Person?
- Am I Ready to Make a Lifelong Commitment to This Person?
- Am I Ready for the Responsibilities of Marriage?
- Toy or Treasure
- The Wedding Vows
- Prayers, Dreams and Time (A Poem)
- Life’s Most Important Question
Order 6 – 10: Get 5% off
Order 11 – 15: Get 10% off
Order 16 – 20: Get 20% off
Order 20+: Get 30% off
(not applicable with the use of coupons or sale pricing)