Serving In The Shadows
Only 1 left in stock
In this book, Dr. Kacy Palmore shares practical, insightful information for Assistant Pastors and Ministry Staff to help them reach their potential in holding up the hands of their man of God.
Author: Kacy Palmore | Pages: 118 | Chapters: 16 | Format: Paperback
- What Is an Assistant Pastor
- Serving in the Shadows
- Serving the Pastor by Serving the People.
- Communication with the Pastor
- Using Social Media for God’s Glory
- Learning a New Pastor
- Be Available
- Helping the Deacons Serve the Pastor
- Little Things
- Working with Other Staff
- You Are an Ambassador.
- Do You Realize What You Are Holding Up?
- Platform Etiquette.
- The Green-Eyed Monster
- Come Apart Before You Come Apart
- Standing by Your Pastor in Hard Times
Order 6 – 10: Get 5% off
Order 11 – 15: Get 10% off
Order 16 – 20: Get 20% off
Order 20+: Get 30% off
(not applicable with the use of coupons or sale pricing)