What Great Men Taught Me
Order 6 – 10: Get 5% off
Order 11 – 15: Get 10% off
Order 16 – 20: Get 20% off
Order 20+: Get 30% off
(not applicable with the use of coupons or sale pricing)
Much of the success of my early pastorate I owe to these seasoned and experienced veterans who taught me what others had taught them. I wondered then why God allowed me as a very young pastor to become close friends with such men as Dr. John R. Rice, Bob Jones, Sr., Dr. Bill Rice, Dr. R. G. Lee, and other great men of God. I do not wonder now. I am convinced that God wanted someone to deliver to the following generation what these men delivered to me. What they taught me is now available to you. This is a book authored by great men of the past and written by a conduit through which their experiences and lives can flow to you.
Author: Jack Hyles | Pages: 220 | Chapters: 35 | Format: Paperback
- All Men Are My Teachers
- Sing As You Ride
- Texas Baptist Premillennial Fellowship
- The Greatest Shall Be the Servant of All
- “So Nigh is Grandeur to Our Dust’
- Why Can’t We All Just Get Along?
- “I Love Lucy”
- Your Wife Is Human, and So Are You!
- I Never Make Decisions
- My Opponent Doesn’t Have to Be My Enemy
- “What’s the Difference Between the Critic and the One Who Criticizes the Critic?”
- Jesus Before Mama
- “There Are No Little Churches!”
- Keep Your Testimony Fresh
- Give Everyone of These Women Boys
- I’ve Studied Myself
- Joy in Serving Jesus
- Fighting Fundamentalists
- How to Make Another John R. Rice
- Full of Grace and Truth
- Full of Eloquence?
- Cannibals, Scrambled Eggs and
- Extract of Beef
- If You Stay Here, You Pray Here
- I’m Not a Preacher Boy Anymore
- I Cannot But Speak the Things I’ve Seen and Heard!
- The Song of the Soul Set Free
- Footprints in the Sands of Time
- All Your Sermons Have Hooks
- Ball Point Pens!
- Preaching by Faith
- God’s Simple Plan of Salvation
- Perseverance Personified