Trial By Fire
Order 6 – 10: Get 5% off
Order 11 – 15: Get 10% off
Order 16 – 20: Get 20% off
Order 20+: Get 30% off
(not applicable with the use of coupons or sale pricing)
This book is about the trials that our Independent Baptist Churches are facing America today. These trials are meant for our triumph, not our destruction. God is allowing us to be tested in ways that we do not desire. Trials can send us forward in building great churches and they will give us toughness for the work of the Lord. We must learn from these trials rather than allow them to break us.
Author: Bob Gray Sr. | Pages: 383 | Chapters: 31 | Format: Hardback
- Unity: A Word That Concerns Me
- Satan’s Attack On Our Harmony
- The Tolerance Of Intolerance
- Satan’s Goal Is To Destroy
- It’s Time To Grow Up!
- Our Stand On Homosexuality
- Restoring The Fallen
- A Thirst For Sin
- Collateral Damage
- Churches In The Fire
- This Can Work Together For Good!
- Satan’s Use Of Rebel Adult Children
- Dangers In Major Scandals
- Satan’s Use Of Repentance
- The Sinner’s Prayer
- True Independence
- Church Services Attacked
- Pastoral Authority Attacked
- Our Heroes Attacked
- Writing Wrongs
- Why Isn’t It Working For You?
- If Ministering Stops Being Fun
- The Public Invitation Attacked
- What Damaged The IF Movement?
- Independent Baptists Attacked
- Satan’s Attack Using Calvanism
- Architects, Accountants, and Attorneys
- Fundamentalism Attacked
- IF Preaching Attacked