God’s Forever Word
Order 6 – 10: Get 5% off
Order 11 – 15: Get 10% off
Order 16 – 20: Get 20% off
Order 20+: Get 30% off
(not applicable with the use of coupons or sale pricing)
About This Book
With the constant push by today’s publishers to print yet another “version” of the Bible, Dr. Farnham examines both the motives of this phenomenon and also its inevitable consequences. Rather than being an evolving human document subject to the editions and deletions of man’s current understanding, the truth of God has been handed down to us by “inspiration” (II Tim. 3:16) and by “preservation” (Ps. 12:6-7) so that men in every generation may hold the Word of God in their hands.
Author: Jeff Farnham | Pages: 166 | Chapters: 15 | Format: Paperback
- Let Me Introduce You to the Author
- The Testimony of the Author About His Book
- Let Me Introduce You to the Problem
- An Enemy Hath Done This
- Nonpreservation and the Impotence of God
- Does Translation Contaminate?
- That It Might Be Fulfilled Which Was Spoken
- English Bible for an English-Speaking People
- English Words for an English-Speaking People
- 10 English Grammar for an English-Speaking People
- The New International Shakespeare and the New American Standard Chaucer
- Truth: Absolute or Approximate?
- Emmaus Road Doctorates
- The Long and the Short of It
- What’s It Really All About?